3.20.2009

Tater Update

Well another month has passed and all is still going well with the growing tater. At the appointment today everything went very well and we heard the heartbeat again. It was like a little washing machine, swish swish swish, clear as could be. I am feeling better and better each day so we couldn't be happier with how things are going right now. With the beautiful spring weather coming I am thrilled to be back in the world of the living and enjoying getting out to ball games, shopping, visiting friends and our neighborhood walks.

While we've looked at some of the nursery and baby items, I am still trying to hold off buying anything until I know what we are having. Speaking of which, we finally have the appointment scheduled for the Big Reveal in late April. Don't worry we will keep everyone informed when we find out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment!