Spring where are you? You tease us with a sunny day then hide again for two weeks. We are ready for you to stick around.
March has been a busy and not so healthy month for the Dietz family but we have lots to celebrate and we are ready to get out there and play in some spring weather. The month started out normal enough but seemed to gain speed as it went. Charlie had his first cold mid-month and remarkably it lasted all of three days. Boy did we get off easy. However Charlie gave his cold to mommy and after a week I found out that it had turned into a case of raging walking pneumonia. During which time Greg has minor foot surgery and was on crutches. Needless to say getting lots of rest was pretty much out of the question while I took care of Greg and Charlie. Everyone now seems to be on the mend, including me, and we are ready to start getting outside again.
Charlie also has learned how to crawl and pull himself up on everything so he can stand like a big boy. We had a great game of "see how fast I can stand up in my crib" this past couple weeks. Each time we would lay Charlie down in his crib he would pop right up so he could stand and look around. It took a few days but he's now learned how to get back down and the novelty seems to be wearing off a bit so he will actually stay down when he's really tired so he can get some sleep. If it weren't so comical I would have been pretty frustrated each time I walked in expecting to see him sleeping and instead there he is standing up grinning ear to ear.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for the comment!